Post più popolari

Concordi con le mie proposte politiche?

Pagine

Post più popolari

Post più popolari

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)
ONORE A Giosuè Carducci.

Cerca nel blog

lunedì 15 ottobre 2012

Work with me......

Good Day,

Compliments of the day to you. By way of introduction, I am Mohammed
Firas Ahmad Boadegja, Head, Operations at Syria International Islamic
Bank.I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this
mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you
come by as a result of this mail. I have a business proposal which I
believe would be of interest to you. It concerns a deceased client
Kaazim Habib, See more here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18417884

There is the sum of money he left behind in our Bank: US$
11,000,000.00 deposited , I alone have the deposit details and they
will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so. I
alone know of the existence of this deposit for as far as SIIB is
concerned, the transaction with our deceased customer concluded when I
sent the funds.

Since he is dead and i am the bank manager of this branch. The country
is upside down. They are destroying many Branch War every were. I want
you to work with me so that we will still this money.

Sorry for my bad English and this matter must be between me and you.

I wait your reply.

Thanks,
Mohammed Firas Ahmad.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento