Post più popolari

Concordi con le mie proposte politiche?

Pagine

Post più popolari

Post più popolari

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)
ONORE A Giosuè Carducci.

Cerca nel blog

lunedì 24 ottobre 2011

INQUIRY

Dearest One,

I was compelled to write you through this medium for this humanitarian purpose. With due respect my name is Mrs. Awa Sambo, married to late Mr. Adama G. Sambo who was the director of the CI Timber Processing & Exportation until his death.

Before his untimely death, he informed me about the sum of US$4,000,000 (Four million US Dollars) which he planned for Foreign investment with his overseas partner.

I am sending you this letter because I have only but a very limited time to live due to the recent development of my ovary cancer disease.Having known my condition. I want you to come in as my late husband Overseas Partner, so that I can get my husband share of the fund to support my health and my charity work.

If you are interested to help me,get back to me with your business and personal contact details and I will send you a more detailed explanation.


Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Awa Sambo.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento