Post più popolari

Concordi con le mie proposte politiche?

Pagine

Post più popolari

Post più popolari

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)
ONORE A Giosuè Carducci.

Cerca nel blog

giovedì 23 febbraio 2012

Please reply urgently.

Dear Friend,

I am contacting you to assist me in transferring the sum of $6,200,000.00 us dollars into your personal bank account for the benefit of you and i.

This is a genuine business transaction only I cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner according to the laws governing my bank that is why i am contacting you in this manner to help me stand before my bank as the beneficiary and claim this fund into your bank account, for assisting me to actualize this better opportunity, you will been titled to have 30% from the total fund while 70% will be for me, as a matter of fact, what i need is your maximum cooperation and to provide a valid bank account where my bank will transfer this money for the benefit of you and I. By indicating your interest on assurance of trust I will send you the full details and how this business will be executed.

Most importantly, please I will advise you to keep this business proposal as a top secret between you and me. Or delete it immediately in your email box if you are not interested in this fund transaction business. Your urgent response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Mr. Zakan .M.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento