Post più popolari

Concordi con le mie proposte politiche?

Pagine

Post più popolari

Post più popolari

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)
ONORE A Giosuè Carducci.

Cerca nel blog

sabato 19 novembre 2011

GLORY SPIRITUALIST INTERNATIONAL CHURCH

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you,

After going through your information on my cable network, I concluded to unfold my
present situation to you believing that this will bring to us a very good business
relationship.

In my explanation, I am Chief Engr Bello Ahmed Omar, 58 years old a full fledged
citizen of Libya (North Africa), handling the portfolio as the government adviser
on oil policies for many years ago in my country.
Recently, many portfolios to the government of my country encountered unexpected
dissolved from the authority, which I was affected.

I am residing in London with family due to the present regime war in my country.

As the authority operate in systems of services in my country and enhance some
policies which I do not see it favorable as it doesn't warrant personnel's like
myself to invest privately in my country, I had made up my mind to move into
foreign investment with my fortune, which I labored for, during my service terms,
Seeking for your kindly understanding to secure my money in your care and invest
in your country as partners.

Whereby I had already package and deposited my whooping sum of (Five, million
U.S.dollar's), as instructed to me by my bank (United Bank for Africa) to their
affiliated Nat-West Bank Security in (London) for safe keeping and to enable me
move my money out of the country safely for foreign investment, expecting your
compliance for me to transfer my money to your country in respect of business
partnership.

This transaction will only take us 14 banking days because as a government
personal, I know what to do and move the fund into your country without any delay.

There is no risk involved as I have put all modalities in place to see the success
of this project; you're urgent attention is highly needed.

Do contact me on my private E mail :{ahmedomar67@live.com}
Yours faithfully
Chief Engr Bello Ahmed Omar

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento