Post più popolari

Concordi con le mie proposte politiche?

Pagine

Post più popolari

Post più popolari

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)
ONORE A Giosuè Carducci.

Cerca nel blog

martedì 3 maggio 2011

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL !

Attn,
I am pleased to solicit your sincere assistance over this subject matter; my
name is (Sir. Terry Leahy).I am seeking for your co-operation and devotion
in building a company or Real Estate in your country; I planned to invest
with your 100% assistance. However, I do not know any investor in your
country who I may trust to handle the business for me as I am a foreigner
and will likely travel back to my country as soon as formal agreement is
signed and the funds invested in a viable business of your choice if the
above is not your field of profession. However, I need an experienced
personnel to assist me set up this project successfully.
I estimated a huge sum of money for this project, which I will transfer as
soon as possible immediately our discussion is positive and sealed. On the
resumption of this project, you will be a member of the governing board as
Director of works and project Management. I am prepared to give you 10% of
the total sum before investment and 30% of the profit realized for 5 years.
Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more
detailed information concerning this project. Please indicate your interest
by corresponding through my private email address: sterrylh@blumail.org for
us to discuss further.
Respectfully,
Sir. Terry Leahy
sterrylh@blumail.org


________________________________________________________________
Interone Internet - Assine já - 49 3323.6688

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento