Post più popolari

Concordi con le mie proposte politiche?

Pagine

Post più popolari

Post più popolari

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)

Visita a POLENTA (Forlì)
ONORE A Giosuè Carducci.

Cerca nel blog

martedì 31 maggio 2011

Pretech Limited!

Dear Sir/Madam,
 
 
My Name is Duncan Donald  and I work for Pretech Limited, a company based in Ontario, Canada. I got your contact information from the Chamber of Commerce because I have a business proposal which will benefit both of us.     I will give you a brief overview on the proposal. We request that you act as an intermediary agent/supplier to my company. This will bridge the gap between the sellers/producers and the buyers (my company). In so doing, this will yield high dividends for both of us. However, I need your co-operation to make this business opportunity a success. My company forbids me or anyone around or related to me from profiting in any purchases made by our company. (Conflict of interest).
 
 
I will secure a supply contract deal for you as our supplier of a product called SOI Sodium on Insulator. This product is currently being sold by a company in Hong Kong at a Stipulated price  per carton and can be sold to my company at double the price  per carton.  I  have enormous influence over our company's purchasing manager therefore getting him to sign off and pay for the product at your fixed price is not a problem. The demand for the product is very high. Basically what you are doing is to purchase this product from Hong Kong at a relatively low price and sell it to my company at a marked up price and the profit margin will be shared between us. Get back to me as soon as you receive my email so that I can give you more details on the transaction.
 
 
Note: It is you that will determine the place where the transaction will be done and my company shall go there for the purchasing of the product from you.
 
 
Best regards,
 
Duncan Donald

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento